Creating a training platform that best portrays your business cannot succeed without you and we are happy to guide you through the process. Here are the things we will need from you.
Any development required for integrations and functionality outside the Infusionsoft, Memberium, and LearnDash systems.
Digital assets. Branding and graphic design services can be provided at an additional cost. Assets include:
The written content for your course. We are happy to recommend a professional copywriter but copywriting is not included within the scope of work.
Course content such as the links to videos and links to hosted pdf worksheets are due prior to starting the development phase.
Timely turnaround of feedback.
The Company agrees to review Deliverables within the time identified for such reviews and to promptly either,
(i) approve the Deliverables in writing or
(ii) provide written comments and/or corrections sufficient to identify the Company concerns, objections or corrections to The Agency.
The Company acknowledges and agrees that the Agency’s ability to meet any and all schedules is entirely dependent upon the Company’s prompt performance of its obligations to provide materials and written approvals and/or instructions pursuant to the Scope of Work and that any delays in Agency’s performance or Changes in the Services or Deliverables requested by the Company may delay delivery of the Deliverables. Any such delay caused by the Company shall not constitute a breach of any term, condition or the Agency’s obligations under this Agreement.
Membership Site Development
Memberium, LearnDash, and Infusionsoft Integration
LearnDash Course (1)
LearnDash Modules (Up to 8)
LearnDash Lessons (Up to 40)
LearnDash Quizzes (Up to 8)
Suspend access upon payment failure
1. Customer Onboarding w/ Drip Content: Generate username and password upon purchase and email login information to the customer. Drip emails over a period of time (typically 10 emails over 30 days) to increase engagement and content consumption.
2. Declined Payment Notification and Billing Automation: Automatically suspend access when payment fails. Send user notification emails for declined payments and expiring card reminder.
3. Contact Us Automation for Customer Service: Integrate form on membership site with Infusionsoft so all customer inquiries can be tracked, send customer a confirmation email and assign task to appropriate party to follow up.
REPORTING & TRAINING
1. Declined Payments Report
Reports for all failed payments and those who have suspended access.
2. Sales Reports
All contacts with course access will be displayed on the Infusionsoft dashboard and can be filtered by purchase date.
3. LearnDash ProPanel User Activity Reports
Custom user reports – Filter students by course and status with export capability
4. Documentation on account management
How to review accounts to find membership access and passwords, how to manage declined payments, how to change permission levels as needed.
Badges and points
Quizzes (up to 8 quizzes are included in the base course development price)
Total Page Templates: <>
The project scope consists of designing the following <> page templates. The module template will be used for each module page and the lesson template will be used for each lesson.